OG 1 – Solar System Exploration
- Lunar Orbital Platform-Gateway (LOP-G) and its evolution.
- Human and robotic iSA (in-Space Assembly), and iSS (in-Space Servicing) orbital facilities.
- Future Sun-Earth L2 missions.
- Contribution to the creation of a self-sustained Spacefaring Economy.
OG 2 – Scientific Support to Space Exploration
- Environmental Control of orbital and planetary manned habitat.
- Identification and exploitation of Moon and NEOs useful elements (water, rare metals, other).
- Protection of in-space auxiliary facilities (e.g. propellant production and depot).
OG 3 – Enabling Technologies
- Control and mitigation of debris and hostile objects.
- ISRU activities.
- Cooperative robots for iSA, and iSS activities.
- Advanced propulsion systems (e.g. Electric – Hybrid – Nuclear).
- Two-way space-to-space vehicles (e.g. LEO to LEO; LEO to LOP-G; LOP-G to Moon surface).
OG 4 – Italian Autonomous Launch Capability
- Launch Vehicles and launch infrastructures for LEO – MEO orbits.
OG 5 – USA-ITALY Bilateral Cooperation