Structure and Rules
The President devises strategic targets and related Long-Range Action Plan. It is a prerogative of the President to modify Targets and Long Range Planning to match them with evolutions of the global or Italian scenarios. The Long Range Plan has to be about specific areas of interest, each one assigned to a single OG. The President, with the assistance of ES and SPO, assures synergy among the four OGs.
Each OG has no more than five members. The President appoints the Leader of each OG after consultation with the Directors of ES and SPO. Each Leader has to identify and propose other members of the OG. The President nominates the members after consultation with Directors of ES and SPO. Each OG defines its operating procedures. ES has to assure compatibility among the OG procedures.
The OG Leaders and the Directors of ES and SPO are members of AC, chaired by the President of the Club.
AC is the organ of the Club assuring:
- The commonality of Vision and Related Strategies
- Control of work in progress
Solutions of problems
- Modifications of Vision and Strategies as required by circumstances
The President convenes AC at least once per quarter.
Strategic Planning Office
SPO has to:
- Supervise the activity of OGs to trigger synergies and eliminate possible overlays
- Critically review Club’s strategies and tactics, and advise the President about the necessity to review them as appropriate
Space Agencies Observatory Office
SAOO has the duty to:
- Monitor Space Agencies Programs and their compatibility with Italian interests.
- Monitor Space Agencies decision making process and identify areas of possible cooperation.
Silvano Casini a.i.
ES has the duty to:
- Maintain bold relations with media and stakeholders
- Assure compliance with required confidentiality level, and rules of the Club